Thursday, April 30, 2009

An email from Jason, antler lover

We just received this email from Jason C. in Chatham, Ontario. Jason has purchased Gulliver's antlers every year for three years and also Murph's antlers for the past two years. By purchasing these antlers, he has supported the work of the Reserve and we appreciate his taking the time to let us know how much he enjoys these unique pieces of art created by our bucks.

I received the package last night. All looks great. I am really surprised the tines on the Gulliver antler, how they are long at the ends and kind of a cluster and twisted. I really enjoy the uniqueness of each antler. I wish I could fill my house with them. My wife might have other ideas. I was looking at the park in Quebec with all the Red Deer, moose, bear etc on the internet and it looks awesome, I really want to go. Have you been there? Do the animals come up to the vehicles as it shows in the website photos? I noticed they talk about fallow deer at this park, are some of them from your place? I would want to stop by your place also if I were going to go to this park.
...Well, as usual keep me in mind next year again. If anything else comes up you think I would be interested in, please let me know.
Thanks alot for all the antlers and years of enjoyment I will get from them.
Take care and talk to you soon
Fellow Canadian -- Jason C. and family

No comments: